As an Iowa native and resident for much of my life, I am excited to announce that we at Ascent Nutrition have launched our Full Spectrum Hemp Oil, which comes from hemp grown right in Iowa.
With over 3,500 other companies in the hemp oil / cbd oil industry, we are bringing to market a unique solution that stands on its own merit because of a few major differentiating factors:
1.Our hemp strain is referenced as the gold standard in hemp genome sequencing by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI). 
2. In addition to our superior plant genetics, we intentionally don’t use “extraction” methods, but use our own industry-unique and patent-pending “infusion” process.
Our gentle hand-pressed infusion method uses organic coconut MCT oil, and is free of harsh CO2 and hexane extraction methods.
Our natural bonding infusion method is what gives us the most efficacious full spectrum hemp oil while delivering significantly more hemp phytonutrients than competitors that use CO2 and hexane.
3. We are GMP certified and our products are manufactured in facilities that have national and international certification. 
4. We meet federal guidelines for THC content needing to be below 0.3% and because our hemp plants are below this percentage level, the sale of this product is legal and consuming this will not induce a “high” in a person.
5. We use organic growing practices and because of the health of our soil and plants, no pesticides are needed or used. We also hand-plant each hemp plant and we hand-weed on our farm in Iowa and our second farm in Colorado.
6. We also utilize advanced technologies to monitor soil and plant conditions to ensure maximum nutrient availability.
It is because of these factors that we are happy to announce our Full Spectrum Hemp Oil product to the world.
Hemp Oil has become a recent mainstay in health routines because of its health supportive properties that are known to benefit both humans and animals.
Hemp oil cannabinoids have been shown to have noticeable effects on stress receptors in the body that are involved in helping to promote a healthy inflammatory response throughout the whole body.
Hemp oil has also been shown to promote a better sense of well being and is commonly used by many to support a healthy mood and outlook. 
Thanks to its ability to promote a healthy neuroinflammatory response, hemp oil has been shown to support multiple facets of cognitive health. [4,5]
Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. CBD Oil
CBD (cannabidiol) is a single hemp phytonutrient that can be isolated and has been used by many to support mood, a healthy inflammatory response and more. While CBD oil has certainly been popularized, it is only one compound of over 120 that are present in the hemp plant.
This includes dozens of hemp phytonutrients (cannabinoids like CBN, CBC, CBG), terpenes, bioflavonoids, fatty acids, and minerals.
All of these nutrients work together to deliver the full benefits of the hemp plant and is the reason we chose to offer a full spectrum hemp oil. Utilizing the full spectrum of nutrients gives your body the power of the whole plant – exactly as nature intended.
Because our unique infusion method gives us significantly more nutrients from the hemp plant, our Full Spectrum Hemp Oil can help support a process known as “The Entourage Effect.”
“The Entourage Effect” is the combined effect of the different cannabinoids, terpenes, and other beneficial compounds from the hemp plant that work together in synergy in the human body.
The combined effect of these different nutrients is labeled as being “greater than the sum of the individual effects.”
In other words, having all of these different compounds working together is far more beneficial than just one compound, such as using only CBD.
Our unique Full Spectrum Hemp Oil delivers a complete Entourage Effect, whereas the CBD compound can only induce a limited number of effects.
Not only does our Full Spectrum Hemp Oil contain the CBD compound, but also 119 other phytonutrients found naturally within the hemp plant.
- The gold standard strain in hemp genome sequencing
- Industry-unique infusion method, free of CO2 and hexane
- Significantly more phytonutrients than competitive oils
- Supports brain health, cognition and mental well-being
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Supports a healthy stress response and sleep cycle
In coming articles and videos, I’ll discuss more about the benefits of Hemp oil, with the next being on cannabinoids’ ability to modulate the Pavlovian fear response in the brain. It is this “learned fear” that holds many people back and can create emotional and psychological blocks.
I’ll also be discussing the brain benefits for both children and adults, as well as discuss the benefits that our four-legged friends can receive from full spectrum hemp oil.
Lance Schuttler graduated from the University of Iowa with a bachelor’s degree in Health Science and is the CEO and owner of Ascent Nutrition, a unique holistic nutrition company.
Additionally, his work includes the topics of regenerative agriculture, resource-based economies and quantum technologies.
He is also a Contributing Health and Wellness Writer at The Epoch Times.
You can subscribe to Lance’s YouTube channel, with loads of exciting and never-before shared information being released.
This article was originally created and published by Lance Schuttler and is published here under a Creative Commons license with attribution to Lance Schuttler and Lance Schuttler.com It may be re-posted freely with proper attribution, author bio, and this copyright statement.
- ISO 22716 – International Cosmetics Standard, Certified By SGSISO 17025 – ACCREDITATION TO ISO/IEC 17025:2017GMP Certified – FDA, USDA Standard, Certified By SGS (Covers CFR 111,CFR 117, FSMA)