The knowledge of detoxification is being sought more as many people in our world today are becoming aware of the various toxins around us. There are many great detoxification protocols and routines that exist and this information below is intended to add to the detoxification regimen conversation that is taking place.
People looking to detoxify should always be aware of pharmaceutical use in conjunction with certain detoxificants as some can cause unintended effects. Consult your physician or pharmacist before starting any detoxification program.
Below are general suggestions for healthy ways to detoxify. Some are free and easy to implement and some are suggestions for certain nutrients and detoxificants.
1.For overall detoxification, sweating through sauna use (or sweating of any sort) multiple times a week is a great way to help the body in many ways.
Ideal is 3-4 times for a good sweat, but make due with what one can. Sweating through exercise or being in the Sun also can be beneficial, depending on the various factors.
2.Turn off Wi-Fi, routers at night, put phones off or airplane mode and outside of bedroom. Radiation from cell phones and routers only exacerbate heavy metal poisoning and actually make it harder to detox.
3.Get morning sunlight in the eyes, even on cloudy days. We need LIGHT! Ground or earth, if possible due to weather and location.
4. Humic and Fulvic Acid: 1 capsule per day for the first 7 days, 2 capsules per day for following 21 days for adults 18 and above. Small children 2-12 should start with half the amount. Dispersing powder in footbaths, full baths work great for adults and children, including sink baths with the loose powder sprinkled in the water for very young children. Very powerful stuff, introduce slowly. Do not take with pharmaceuticals, take at least 6 hours apart. It will increase the potency of pharma drugs and this can be potentially harmful, depending on the drug and person.
5. Algae Oil DHA: ideally 1,000-2,000 mg per day for all ages.
6. Pine Needle Extract: for strong healthy detox support, 3-4 servings per day. For general support, 1 serving.
7. Pine Pollen Tincture: For adults 18+ only due to hormone and endocrine functions that it supports. For strong healthy detox support, 3 servings per day, 5 days on and 2 days off. For normal support, 1 serving per day, 5 days on and 2 days off.
8. Organic Seamoss: For strong support, 3 servings per day for adults, 2 servings per day for kids. For normal support, 1 serving for adults and kids.
9. Organic Beetroot: For strong support, 3 servings per day for adults, 2 servings per day for kids. For normal support, 1 serving for adults and kids.
I also strongly suggest drinking as clean of water as possible, choose organically grown foods when possible, prayer, exercise and optimism.